Important Voter Information
Identification is required to vote
in person or mail
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Driver’s license
- Non-driver’s ID card
- Tribal government issued ID card
- Long-term care ID certificate (provided by ND facility)
- Attester (only for voters unable to get an ID due to disability)
Want to vote by mail?
Absentee Ballot Application Importrant Information
- Please read the directions carefully.
- Complete each line of the application. The application will be returned if not completed in full.
- You MUST write your ID number on the designated line. See above for approved forms of ID. This is imperative; your application will be returned if this is missing.